Saturday, March 3, 2012

45 and Counting...

To all my readers who may have fleetingly wondered why they have not seen anything new from me in a while, I am happy to report that I am still alive and doing quite well. I have been thinking a lot about what a neglectful writer I have been lately, which is to say...

  1. I have not died or fallen off the face of the Earth.
  2. I have not forgotten about my blog.
  3. I have not given up writing.
  4. I have not merely gone brain-dead and had no viable ideas. (In other words, I have had thoughts worthy of being written about cross through my mind these last couple of weeks. I just haven't written them.) 
  5. I have been a little lazy. (Just being honest. I could've made time to write...)
  6. I have been plotting, scheming, and making plans about upcoming posts.
  7. I am very aware that this post will be my 45th post which means that my 50th post is coming up.
  8. I am also aware that I shall soon hit 1500 in the total number of page views to my blog.
The main purpose of this post is actually to let you know some of my up-coming plans! I will give you a glimpse into my plans, my tentative plans, mind you. There shall be no suing of the writer if plans change with no prior notice!

45th post - That would be THIS ONE!
46th post - Anything!! Except That...
47th post - I'm Me and So Is He
48th post - Guest post (if it works out in timing)
49th post - Making Lemonade out of Life
50th post - The Balloon's About to POP!


I am very excited about the upcoming posts and hopefully you are too! So here it goes... The "countdown" to 50 posts and 1500 visits begins!!!

P.S. Bonus challenge!! If you are the 1500th page viewer, leave me a comment and I will send you a special prize. What is it??? Guess you will just have to be the lucky 1500th page viewer and leave me a comment to find out... =D

P.P.S. I have placed the page views counter at top of the right side column. It is visible from the main page or each individual post. So, no excuses! You should be able to tell if you are the winner of the contest or not. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Alas, I'm only pageviewer # 1490... ;)
    Congrats on your blog traffic, and on approaching the big 5-0. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah too soon!!! But thanks for commenting anyway! I am excited about the posts leading up to 50. =)

      Delete
  2. I was 1508... I was 8 views late, or 1500 came too early. I go with the latter reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Gasp* Are you actually wishing another blogger to have had less page views???? Shameful, shameful! =)

      Delete

I always love to receive feedback! Thanks so much for your contribution!